Wednesday, April 14

Baby Shower: Owls & Books, Part III

More details from the shower...


We had a bowl and cards for everyone to leave a blessing for the new parents and baby.

I dyed a onesie brown and then stenciled it to match the owl motif from all the other materials.  I then stenciled burp clothes in brown and displayed two on a hanging clothesline (the others were packaged up with the gift).

The favors were little bags of brown sugar and spice cookies in the shape of baby bottles.  Obviously, I need to work on my icing technique more.

And of course Mr. Owl.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of his brother who was the cuter of the two.  The little owls were inspired by Not Just a Mommy's Owls.

Don't miss the earlier posts with the invitation and the games.

Pin It

6 comments:

Cotton Kiwi said...

Just gorgeous... all of it. Love the ideas and those baby clothes on the line are fantastic. I WILL get around to trying out the freezer paper stencilling soon!

CJ {Pink Tea} said...

Thanks Cotton Kiwi. I am excited that you found the freezer paper.

testing 1 said...

I'm so glad my owls were part of your special day, and every thing turned out beautiful!

Janet Phillips said...

Where did you get those adorable cupcake picks?

Todd Lavin said...

Thanks Cotton Kiwi. I am excited that you found the freezer paper.

Unknown said...

Do you mind sharing the cupcake topper printable? My email address is tanyasparkes@gmail.com

Thanks so much :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails