Monday, July 26

Embroidery Hoop Food Guards


I can't claim credit for this idea.  It came from the ever-fabulous Martha Stewart.  The only thing I can claim credit for is spray painting the hoops red to match my birthday party.  However, I am now a huge fan and will be using this for all outdoor gatherings.

Cost... minimal. Effort... minimal.  Keeping bugs off your food... priceless.


Supplies:
  • Embroidery hoops
  • Red spray paint
  • Cheesecloth
Instructions:
  • Remove the screw from the embroidery hoop
  • Spray paint both hoops, covering completely
  • Replace the screw
  • Cut two pieces of cheesecloth larger than the embroidery hoop.
  • Place the cheesecloth, double layered, between the two hoops and tighten until secure
It's that easy!

Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [27 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails