Tuesday, September 4

K is for Kindergarten

Today was a milestone for our family... our oldest started Kindergarten.  From now on our family life will be greatly governed by the school calendar.  I took the day off work and am still processing how I feel.  I can't believe she is so grown-up already.


We made our lunch and snack... a K for Kindergarten, alphabet cookies, and even a grape butterfly for a snack.  My little girl was very excited when she saw the sneak peek.


All smiles as Mommy keeps snapping pictures.  (It was short lived.  She insisted on no pictures at the bus stop until the bus arrived.)



And when that big yellow bus arrives, I got one little wave and she was off.  My little baby on that great big bus.


Where did the last five years go?

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails