Sunday, June 6

Art in little places


Want a fun playtime activity for the kids (depending on their age) or yourself.  Grab some different colored sharpies and ziploc bags and go to town.  I was inspired by To Be Charmed's post about spicing up Ziploc bags.  So much fun.

I started decorating a few bags to store strawberries, but then I just couldn't stop.  My creations are nowhere near the originals.  But, they were fun.

So go, grab a few pens, and create your own generations.  Packed sandwiches are so much more fun when adorned with a little sailboat or with Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham.

Pin It

3 comments:

Cotton Kiwi said...

They look great CJ! I bet your daughter loves them!

Joyfulmama said...

Wow, this bit of CJ inspiration came at the perfect time! We are taking a short vacation next week and my head is working overtime with ideas to make the 6 hour car ride as painless as possible. I will definitely be decorating snack baggies a la CJ! Thanks for the great idea!

Vanessa said...

Loving your whimsical drawings- especially the whale and green eggs and ham. I have to try this now...

Related Posts with Thumbnails