Monday, May 3

Korker Explosion

It is verging on hot here... hot and humid.  We've been embracing the warmth (to a degree since I love air conditioning)... picnics, playing outside, planting flowers.  In honor of the warm days, I took some time to finish making hairbows to match my daughter's spring/summer wardrobe.  It's been an explosion of curled ribbon.

I do think I may be developing an addiction here.  Is there a 12 step program for addictions to hairbows?  A friend and I were discussing this addiction recently and she shared an idea for making the korker bows.  Well, I tried it and it is definitely an improvement.  So tomorrow I will be posting a new and improved Korker Hairbow tutorial.

Until then, here are the newest additions.  My afternoon went from this...

To these fun bows... bubble gum pink with white polka dots, bright blue, baby pink, red and white gingham, and a baby blue gingham (finished product not pictured).

Pin It

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a lucky little girl...

Joyfulmama said...

Hello CJ! Oh, those are super cute! Winter has finally hit us here in the Southern Hemisphere and today is the first truly wintery day, cold, wet and rather miserable, but your summer frocks and hair bows have put a warm smile on my face! I have decided to beat the winter blues this year by dressing myself and the bambinos in the brightest colours I can find! As soon as you post your tutorial tomorrow, I will start making bows for my daughter in cheery colours to match. Thanks for sharing (I LOVE the watermelon dress!)

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

Beautiful bows! I can't wait for the updated tutorial.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I love korkers, but have yet to make any! Lucky little girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails