Monday, August 20

Simple Gifts: Art Kit


When my daughter turned 4, someone gave her the cutest little butterfly magnet set.  She loved it. And I loved it because we could work on it for short periods when we had a little time vs some of the longer projects.  I'd give her 1-2 butterflies and let her paint.  Later we'd add glitter and sparkles.  And voila... we were done.

So, when a friend's daughter was also turning 4, I decided to create something similar for her.  First... we gathered the supplies... wooden figures that I added magnets to the back of, paint, paint brushes, glitter glue, and sparkles.

Next, my daughter and I painted a butterfly as an example and included a set of instructions for Mom and Dad.

Of course we needed a box to keep it all in... maybe with the birthday girl's name.

Put everything in the box, wrap, and enjoy!


Pin It

1 comment:

Anne said...

This is such a good idea! I've just discovered your lovely blog, and am now following! So nice to "meet" you! ♥
Hugs,
Anne!

Related Posts with Thumbnails