Monday, August 27

Back to School - The Art Apron

Only one more week till my oldest starts Kindergarten.  I can't believe we have reached that point.  And so in honor of that milestone (and to distract me from crying), I'll be sharing some of the chaos around here was we prepare for a new school year.

First up... an Art Apron for all those messy art projects.


This is based on the design from an adorable Toddler Apron posted on Sew4Home.  I had to enlarge it a little for a tall five year old, mostly by adding width to the body and length to the straps..  Given how busy the print is (which I love), I left it pretty simple... no embellishments.  Now to finish packing the rest of her supplies in her backpack.  Is it too early to start to cry?



Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails