Wednesday, June 6

Gone Fishin'

Warm summer days, refreshing breezes...


Fish in the lake...


Fish in the sea...


Is there a fish I can catch just for me?



This little fishing game was an Easter gift for my son.  It was so popular that I had to make a second pole for big sister so that they could fish together.

I couldn't find a good tutorial at the time, so I kind of winged it.  Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos.

The supplies are pretty simple... fun fabrics, buttons, batting, and metal washers for the fish.  The fishing poles are just dowel rods, magnets, ribbon, strong super glue (don't use hot glue), and colorful electrical tape.  The tricky thing for me was sewing around the metal washer since I wanted it exposed.  It's probably much easier to sew the fish if you put the washer inside.

Now back to fishing...

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails