Monday, May 21

Hug Pillow

Ever since coming across From an Igloo's fantastic Keepsake Hug Pillow, I had been saving it until my son was born.  And now that he's here, it became the perfect Mother's Day gift.  So leading up to Mother's Day, I became a little factory making three versions... one for my mother, one for my mother-in-law, and one for me.


Her tutorial is great.  I tweaked it slightly by making it an envelope-back for a 12x17 pillow form.  My favorite part was customizing each pillow to the recipients' house (mine is the blue one).  Special thanks to my sister-in-law who just finished designing my mother's house and gave me leftover fabrics so that the pillow would perfectly coordinate.

Is there anything cuter than a baby hand print?

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails