Friday, May 18

DIY Braided Linen Bracelets

Last Christmas I came across this great tutorial for Braided Irish Linen Wrap Bracelets from Make Bracelets!  I made one for each of my sister-in-laws, but I modified slightly and incorporated czech glass beads in addition to the silver beads... one in orange and blue for the die-hard UVA fan and one with emerald and pearl in honor of my nieces' birthdays.  Then I ended up liking them so much that I had to make one for myself, and then another, and then another.  Does anyone else do that?  They're rather addictive and a great project to do while watching a show with my beloved.  (I don't sit still well.)


This third one is the one closest to my heart.  In honor of the birth of my third child, I made this one in honor of my kiddos.  How lucky am I that my kids' birthstones are not only some of my favorite birthstones, and just happen to match much of my wardrobe, but also coordinate so well together.  That was really considerate of them in choosing their birthdays.


The LOVE Charm was just an extra touch since this one represents my precious babies.  And as my maternity leave ends and I head back to work, this is a nice reminder of my little ones even when they aren't with me.

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails