A little fun with my little man's wardrobe. Looking back, it is hard to believe how the time has flown. No more onesies now. Featured here are his Mardi Gras onesie, the Guitar Man, and our ode to Dr Seuss.
And of course there were a few toys, including a felt sword for Christmas (new) and a his little taggie whale for Easter.
Really, I think I need to do more for my little man. In fact, here are some of the ideas:
- Captain America Tee for 4th of July (by I am Momma Hear me Roar)
- Little Boy's Tie (by Purl Bee)
- Linen Beach Pants (by KoJo Designs)
- Little Lamb Pillow for Easter (by Purl Bee)
- Toy Camera Tutorial (by Sew Kate Sew)
- Car Playmat (by Homemade by Jill)
- A Felt Playhouse (by Homemade by Jill)
Anyone have any great boy ideas?