Monday, December 20

Santa's Workshop #5: A little painting

[Note:  If you are related to me, you should probably stop reading this blog until after Christmas.]

Well, after a crazy work week, I am now in the mad rush to get everything prepared for Christmas.  And hopefully I will get a few of those ideas posted.  How about you?  Is your workshop busy these days as you finish your preparations?

In the spirit of last minute gifts, don't forget the joy of freezer paper stenciling.  It can make anything personal and unique.  Just set up your work station (in my case, my ironing board)...

Start painting


And then get a unique and special gift for someone you love.
(And my apologies for the night-time photos.  The challenge of December.)

Pin It

2 comments:

Katie said...

My sewing room is a crazy mess! I'm trying to get all my gifts done too. Good luck to us both ;-)

Doug Carter said...

Another con concerns advancements, its easy to get there you just have to go the extra mile and prove yourself. Dehydrated whole leaf Wheat Grass includes the natural juice and fiber found in Wheat Grass. The Weston Multi-Grain & Cereal Mill quickly and easily grinds corn, multi-grains, soybeans or shelled nuts for a fresh wholesome additive to your favorite recipes. So basically, you can usually eat the same types of foods on the diet, you have have to substitute some of the ingredients.

Related Posts with Thumbnails