Tuesday, November 23


Years ago I began to make these cornhusk flowers with the plan to create a wreath.  I ran out of time to make enough flowers for the whole wreath, and two children later, I haven't quite found time to finish it.  However, I still love pulling them out every year for Thanksgiving.

One day I will finish that wreath, perhaps when I replace my door and need something special to adorn it.

Want to create your own?  Directions are on Martha Stewart.  She has even more amazing cornhusk projects here.

Pin It

1 comment:

Anthony Mills said...

It mean that for taking turn they make the use of rear wheel. Forklift Operator Career In Texas Clark Forklift Company In Texas A number of forklift trainers have made their syllabus available on the internet, including safety training, health training and online examinations for. Plus you will unquestionably need to determine the type of the auto tires for the Fork lift you might be utilizing to ensure most effective vehicle performance.

Related Posts with Thumbnails