Monday, October 4

Red Velvet Cupcakes with White Chocolate Footballs


My boss recently celebrated her birthday, and I wanted to make her something special for such a great manager and mentor.  I knew that she loves (and I mean loves) Red Velvet Cake, so cupcakes were a must.

I debated how to top the cupcakes given that there are two other things I know she loves... Beardies and Football (particularly the Hokies).  And since these great football chocolate molds had recently arrived for my son's birthday party, white chocolate footballs seemed perfect.

More to come on how these same ingredients were used in my son's party... though not together.

Pin It

2 comments:

{ to be charmed } said...

What a great combo! Did you make the cupcakes from scratch or was it from a box? Just curious. I'm going to make a Red Velvet cake for Halloween and I was going to try to make one from scratch.

~ Elizabeth

Reynolds said...

However, some of the more good looking ones do use quite a bit of CPU. Lithium-ion battery without memory effect, so that even a half away and it will not load a big problem. Sytropin is a combination of 3 elements aimed on maximizing the secretion of human expansion hormone. As the user gets used to the cigarette they are allowed to reduce the strengths until they quit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails