Monday, January 17

Final Celebration

Welcome 2011.  I hope everyone has had a great start to the new year!

On January 29th last year, I started Pink Tea as a creative outlet.  It was to be a "tea break" in the day to rest, replenish, and be inspired.  It has been an amazing adventure, and I have met so many wonderful people.  Thank you to everyone who has read my ramblings, maybe left a note, and always inspired me.  I am so thankful to you all.

Over the holidays, I took time to re-evaluate my life.  As family, work, and volunteer activities take up more time these days, I have come to the realization that I need to take an indefinite sabbatical from Pink Tea.  I'll continue blogging through the end of the month to complete the first year.

Please join me on this final month.  There will be new projects, recaps of popular old posts, a couple of guest posts from wonderful women I have met this past year, and hopefully even a theme-day project.

Pin It

2 comments:

Katie said...

Again, I'm so sad I won't be able to read your blog anymore, but I'm excited to be a guest blogger. This week has been crazy so I will email you a post soon!

julie said...

no!!! I'm so sad! I understand, but I'm still sad. :-( :-(

p.s. we loved our package to pieces. love, love, loved. want to send you pics soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails