Friday, January 29

Class Valentines

"Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea.”
~ Henry Fielding

It's that time of year.  Soon the class lists will be coming out and it will be time to write Valentines for every classmate.  Since my daughter is only two and a half, this means that the responsibility falls to Mommy.  I have trouble buying most of the Valentine cards at the store, though I'm not sure why.  So, I find myself researching the web for inspiration for something a little more fun.  The great thing is that it is so easy to make your own.  All I use is Microsoft Word.  With a little clipart and a few shapes, you can create something unique.

Last year I took inspiration from my daughter's nickname... little monkey.  Here's what I came up with:
This year the choice was easy... Owls.  They are everywhere.  I see them in stores and on blogs.  So, I figured I'd join the foray.  The slogan is a little cheesy, but that seems to work for 2 year olds.  Here's my idea:

What do you think?  Isn't clipart amazing!
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails