Thursday, July 14

Color Me Inspired {navy + yellow}


I am officially beginning a new series called "Color Me Inspired" where I will share color combos that I love, and I'd love to hear some of yours as well.  To kick it off... one of my favorite combos of the Spring/Summer.
It feels so classic.  A yellow umbrella, yellow and navy wellies, and a fun navy and yellow skirt... what a perfect ensemble to brighten a rainy day (or a sunny one if the weather isn't cooperating with your photo shoot)


I love this skirt.  I used Prudent Baby's Layer Cake Skirt pattern, and it has become an absolute "go to" one for me.  I love the volume of it... perfect for swirling and dancing.  Just add a simple cotton t-shirt and you have a fantastic summer ensemble.

What are your favorite patterns?

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails