Friday, February 5

Celebrating the Boy

Despite all the pink on this blog, I actually have a son as well as a daughter.  He just celebrated his 4 month birthday and is an absolute charmer.  But I have to admit that I have had a hard time coming up with crafts suited for a boy.  Even beginning with the nursery, I made all these cute things for my daughter... an origami bird mobile, a pink and brown paper cutting, butterfly cut-outs, etc.  But for my son I have been a blank.  I've ended up buying more.

So, it was with great excitement that I just came across Celebrate the Boy Month!  This is an awesome idea.  In case you are interested, Dana from MADE and Rae from Made by Rae are teaming up on this.  I for one can't wait to see what they come up with.

Here's to the Boys... particularly a little 4-month-old who is on my lap as I type.


   
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails