Friday, August 27

Inspiration, my friend


Do you ever have times when you have an idea but get absolutely stuck?  Well, I have been spinning my wheels in a deep mud hole recently as I tried to gain some traction on my son's first birthday party.  I've known the theme since I found out I was having a boy.  (It all goes back to a joke I had with my husband that if I had a son in the Fall then we would have a Redskins Football party.  Guess what happened.)  However, I have had a really hard time getting an image in my head of what I wanted.  However, it is finally coming together.  After a visit to the fabric store, I finally have my inspiration fabrics and colors and am close to having my inspiration boards and project plans set.  Now to just get it executed in the next month...

Have you every gotten stuck on an idea?

Pin It

2 comments:

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop, hope you can stop by and visit my blog!

http://shining2save.com

Have a great day!

Kari

Cotton Kiwi said...

Love those colours CJ. I'm not familiar with the team but I love how you plan these things with inspiration boards etc. Can't wait to see what you do.
I regularly get stuck and lie awake for hours trying to get things right in my head. The only thing that ever really works for me is to physically try it and see what happens!

Related Posts with Thumbnails