Tuesday, March 16

Taste of the Irish

A happy St. Patrick's Day to you!  I whipped up these cookies as a thank you to my children's teachers... and as a yummy treat for my family.


Obviously, I still need to work on my icing technique.  But I think I did better on these than on the Red Fish Blue Fish cookies.




To package them, I just put a cookie in each bag and stapled them with a little tag that said "I am LUCKY that you are my teacher."


So, may you have a tasty St Patrick's Day!



giveaways
Pin It

1 comment:

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hello there,

I'm visiting for New Friend Friday. It's so nice to meet you and I do hope you will pop over to my place to snag or look at the free images I made just for today. ♥

I realize that St. Patrick's day is long past us but seeing your shamrock cookies made me want to share the digital shamrocks I made for that day...You are welcome to download them for next year if you would like. ♥

http://queenofdreamsz.blogspot.com/2010/03/shamrocks-for-st-patricks-day.html

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Stephanie ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails